Investing in early-stage companies is an opportunity to benefit from getting involved in the next big thing. In our view, the main benefits are:
- Your investments in early-stage companies can be very profitable.
- You have the opportunity to get involved as a board member, advisor or informal ambassador.
- You can help realize innovations you care deeply about and contribute to people's wellbeing.
- You can contribute to the growth of our economy. Small and medium sized companies account for two thirds of the employments in the EU.
- You get the opportunity to meet personally with the company's management - both before and after you have invested.